Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Shhhhhh, I dont want to say it to loudly

That I'm doing good that is.
Life with Rheumatoid Disease is challenging to say the least, some days I feel great, in fact I can feel great for days, weeks or months, then all of a sudden, I am not doing so well, having a flare, and that can knock me down for just as long as having good days, it all just depends on many factors such as, weather, mood, stress level just to name a few.
For me, Winter is when I do the worst, the cold and wet that is prevalent here in the Pacific Northwest really gets to me, which is why I don't get out to do much photography in the winter months.
Spring, Fall and Summer are the best for me, when I feel the best.
Anyway, I've  been doing pretty good this summer, only a couple or three flares, but those quickly got better with some  rest. I've been able to get out with the camera more this summer than I have in the last 2 years, and I hope to be able to keep this up through the winter, however I'm not going to hold my breath. 

I got out last week, I was out around the Damascus area Wednesday last week to see my folks, then after I was done I went out towards Boring and shot an old shed I'd had my eye on for a while, but every time I went by there I never had my camera with me, well this time I did, and I finally got the shot.
I also ventured up to the old pioneer cemetery in Damascus, and a few rodeo horses that are currently being boarded near Molalla.
I truely hope ya'll enjoy the pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment