Monday, January 19, 2015

Winter? What Winter?

Well, this weekend was a bust photography wise, pouring rain and high winds do not make for good pictures. However the good part of the weekend is that the Seahawks are going to the Superbowl again.
Hopefully next weekend will be better and I'll actually get to get some shots in.
All I can do for now is hope for another foggy morning and a productive trip to the local cemetary here in town.

We haven't really had a winter this year, oh we've had a few down right frigid days, but it's been warmer than normal this winter, I mean days where we have almost hit 60? anything in the 50's is not normal for the Pacific N/W in the middle of winter.

I do  have a few ideas bumping around in my head, just need to get those ideas to be made and confirmed into actual plans.
More about all that later.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment