Friday, October 10, 2014

It's Fall.

Wow, it's already October and that brings Fall colors, Holidays, cooler weather, and for this RA Warrior, the onset of uncertainty, not knowing from one day to the next how I'm going to be feeling or what I'm going to be able  to do.
While I have all these ideas rattling around in my head, things I want to accomplish, places I want to shoot, reality is that I might or might not be able to do all of it, that right there is the hardest part for me to adjust to, even after 3 1/2 yrs of dealing with this disease.
Last Sunday My Husband Rob and I went down to a local park near where we live, not just to get out of the house for a bit, but I also wanted to check out the colors along the Sandy River, I was delighted to see colors starting to turn, and was able to get some pretty good pictures. 





No comments:

Post a Comment